Post Top Ad



Tips To Improve Your Drill




Cadet's we are going to give you a tips to improve your drill 

I'm Ravi Kumar, I have completed RDC in 2016 batch from  North Eastern Region (NER) DTE,

Today im going to share the tips what i have used to complete RDC,

  1. Practice as much as you can . I remember , In RDC we use to do mirror practice to improve our drill ( by standing in front of mirror , swing your hands only as if you are doing drill ) This seriously helps .
  2. Make your own videos and later observe them , and find out your own mistakes .
  3. Get this drill in your life . I remember when we use to wait for bus by standing at bus stop , even at that time our legs keeps on working as if we are doing drill .
  4. Decide clearly what you wanted to achieve , it's good as you knew it already , A best driller .
These are few simple techniques to follow & learn drill .My story may motivate 
you to do your best .
Good luck & please feel free to ask any query .


Related Posts

4 comments:

kunal said...

ya... okay

shiv kumar said...

i liked it

himanshu said...

helped me a lot

Ncc Story ☑️ said...

Thank you for all your Positve Comments

Post Bottom Ad